Sheridan County Wellness Center
Welcome to the Sheridan County Wellness Center! The SCWC is a non-profit community organization that provides a public facility for physical fitness and exercise activities.
Hours of Operation: 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Any person age 18 or over may become a member of the fitness center upon payment of the annual fees, signature on the membership agreement and orientation on rules and machines. Persons between the ages of 13 and 17 may utilize the fitness center under the supervision of an adult SCWC member. Absolutely NO children under the age of 13 are allowed in the fitness center. This is for the safety of the children and the benefit of the adult members.
The SCWC governing board has the right to refuse or rescind membership to anyone who does not abide by the policies and procedures set forth by the SCWC board or to anyone who does not sign the release and waiver form provided by SCWC or complete orientation.
Wellness Center Application Instructions
Please pick up an application from Tiffany Palmer at Sheridan County Health Complex
1. All applicants of the Wellness Center MUST attend an orientation session. Applicants MUST sign up for the session and not just show up.
2. You MUST bring your completed forms and payment to the orientation session.
3. The entrance to the Wellness Center is at the far southeast corner of the hospital.
4. For a family membership, EACH member of the family who is going to use the center must fill out and sign a release form. Also, any child between 13 and 17 MUST have a child consent form filled out.
5. If you have any questions please contact a Wellness Center board member or email email@example.com.
• David Heskett – Chairman (785.657.1470)
• Lishe Kaiser – Secretary/Treasurer (785.657.7440)
• Shannon Kaiser (785.657.7221)
• Kyle Jones (785.657.1009)
• Jodi Weimer – Hospital Contact (785.677.4145)
• Jodi Weimer (785.677.4145)