Sheridan County Health Complex Radiology Department offers radiology services 7:30a – 5:00p Monday through Friday. We are also available for emergent care after hours. All technologists are registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and by the state of Kansas.
Offered in House
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Bone Density Scans (DEXAS)
Mobile Services: Come directly to our facility.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) on Thursdays
- Ultrasound on every Wednesday and Friday
- Cardiac, Vascular, and General Ultrasound
- Mammography once a month
- Nuclear Medicine twice a month
Monday – Friday
7:30a – 5:00p
X-Ray and CT are available after hours for emergencies.
Phone: (785) 677-4144
Fax: (785) 675-3884